- Yes it is along the lines of Neil Pasricha’s 1000 Awesome Things after I stumbled upon his TED talk
- No I am not trying to ride on his wave of awesomeness
- Yes this is a social experiment on studies that show you get happier if you’re just grateful
- No I am not going through life harrowing experiences. Even though Calvin’s dad says it builds character, I am happy being characterless
- Yes this is a self trial to determine if I can actually stick to something for 100 days by throwing my hat over the public, online fence
- Yes it is a list of things I am grateful for to be spanned over a 100 days.
# 1 I AM GRATEFUL FOR …
New friends in a new city.
To wine and whine.
To get apartment together.
To cry over a broken heart.
To rev up for a brand new start.
To make each day an adventure.